Open the Start menu, type default apps, and select Default apps. Scroll down to your current default browser and click it. Select Avast Secure Browser from the list of available web browsers.
Why can’t I open Avast Secure Browser?
Log in to Windows as a user with administrator permissions. Uninstall Avast Secure Browser. Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Avast Secure Browser. Reinstall Avast Secure Browser.
How do I change my default browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
How do I enable Avast Secure Browser?
Double-click the Avast Secure Browser icon on your Windows desktop to open the browser. Click Go ▸ Applications in the menu bar, then double click the Avast Secure Browser icon to open the browser.
How do I fix my browser Avast?
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Log in to Windows as a user with administrator permissions.
- Uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Avast Secure Browser.
- Reinstall Avast Secure Browser.
Is avast a good Web browser?
The bottom line is that Avast Secure Browser is a proven performer for protecting yourself against being tracked online. This is especially true if you subscribe to the VPN service. Most other browsers lack some of the unique features Avast offers, like bank mode and anti-fingerprinting.
Is Avast bank mode safe?
Bank Mode is a feature in Avast Secure Browser that provides a virtual desktop, which acts as a clean, safe PC within your real PC. … We recommend using Bank Mode each time you want to access a banking website or pay online.
How good is Avast Secure Browser?
In our opinion, Avast Secure Browser is an efficient tool which blocks ads, provides anti-tracking, anti-phishing, anti-fingerprinting protection. The new product is compatible with Windows 7,8, 8.1, and 10. The browser’s undisputable advantage is that you don’t need to download Avast antivirus to use it.
Why does Windows 10 keep changing my default browser?
To change the default browser, you have to go through the Settings app. The option to change the browser is under Apps>Defaul apps. The browser you want to switch to must already be installed on the system so that you can pick it out from a list of apps.
How do I change the default browser in Microsoft teams?
Set Teams default browser in Windows 10
- Hit the Search magnifying glass (or alternatively hit Windows + S).
- Now type Default Apps.
- Next, in the Web browser section, hit the current selection (probably Internet Explorer or Edge) and select a new browser from the installed on your computer (Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc’).
How do I get rid of my default browser?
Step 1: Clear the current browser that opens links
- Open the Settings application and tap on Apps. …
- Tap on the All tab.
- Tap on the current browser that opens links. …
- Tap on Clear defaults to prevent this browser from opening links by default.