Go to Computers, right-click the computer whose agent you want to activate or reactivate and select Actions > Activate/Reactivate. (Alternatively, click Activate or Reactivate in the computer’s Details window.)
How do I activate Deep Security Agent?
To activate the Deep Security Agent via command line:
- Open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Agents tab.
- Under the Remote Activation section, enable the Allow Agent Initiated Activation option and select For any computers.
How do I reset my deep security agent?
In rare circumstances, it may fail to reset a Deep Security Agent (DSA) using either of the following methods:
- Deactivate the DSA on the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Run “dsa_control -r, /r, –reset” on the command line.
How do I check the status of my deep security agent?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
How do you enable a deploy of Deep Security Relay?
Currently, once you have enabled the relay feature, you can’t use Deep Security Manager to disable it.
Enable a relay
- Install and activate agents.
- Go to Computers.
- Double-click a computer that meets Deep Security Relay system requirements.
- Go to Overview > Actions > Software.
- Click Enable Relay.
How do I uninstall Deep Security manually?
Uninstall Deep Security Agent
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
How do I disable Deep Security Agent?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
What is Deep Security Agent?
Deep Security Agent is a security agent deployed directly on a computer which provides application control, anti-malware, web reputation service, firewall, intrusion prevention, integrity monitoring, and log inspection protection to computers on which it is installed. The Deep Security Agent contains a Relay module.
What is the result of performing a reset operation on a deep security agent?
Through this command, the Deep Security Agent’s configuration (e.g. certificate, configrate, local SQLite DB) will be cleared and re-created. After the reset action, Deep Security Manager (DSM) will treat this agent as a new machine. The reset action will have no network impact or OS impact.
How do I get a DSA diagnostic package?
Connect to the server that you want to generate the diagnostic package for.
- Log in to the machine hosting the DSA.
- Open the command line.
- Navigate to the Deep Security Agent folder.
- Run the following command: dsa_control –d. DSA log is found in C:ProgramDataTrend MicroDeep Security Agentdiag.
What is Ds_am process?
ds_am (Anti-malware scan process)2.
What is Trend agent?
Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, OfficeScan™ is a centrally managed anti-malware solution that protects endpoints (servers, desktops, and portable endpoints) from a wide variety of Internet threats. … OfficeScan agents report to the server from which they were installed.
How do you set up a relay?
To set up a smart host:
- In Server Admin, select Mail and click Settings.
- Under Relay all mail through this host, enter smtp-relay.gmail.com.
- Click Save to close the Server Admin.
- Restart the mail service.
- When you’ve completed your configuration, send a test message to confirm that your outbound mail is flowing.
How install DS agent in Linux?
Install an Ubuntu or Debian agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center.
- Import the agent package into Deep Security Manager.
- , and then export the installer (. deb file).
- Copy the installer file to the computer.
- Install the agent. sudo dpkg -i