Is Protect My Car legit? Yes, Protect My Car reviews reveal that the company is a reputable provider backed by high BBB and Trustpilot customer reviews. In our extended car warranty review, we gave Protect My Car 4.5 stars overall.
What is the best car protection company?
What are the best car warranty companies of 2020?
- Best for High Mileage Vehicles – Endurance.
- Best Warranty Plan Options – Carchex.
- Best for Customer Support – Concord Auto Protect.
- Most Comprehensive List of Makes Accepted – Liberty Bell Auto Protect.
- Best Basic Plan – Infinite Auto Protect.
- Best Quoting Process – Autopom!
How do I cancel protective warranty on my car?
Canceling Protect My Car Over the Phone
- Fill out the Transfer or Cancelation Form.
- Dial 1-844-556-4762 to initiate the cancelation process.
- Send the cancelation form to Protect My Car, LLC 570 Carillon Parkway Suite 300 Saint Petersburg, FL 33716.
Does Protect My Car cover power steering?
This exceptional coverage protects your vehicle against expensive repairs for your heating and cooling systems, transmission, engine, steering system, all internally lubricated parts of your braking system, fuel system and even complex components such as ABS master cylinder, temperature control units and so much more.
Does Protect My Car cover struts?
These are parts like brake pads, rotors, fluids, windshield wipers, and spark plugs. As a result, struts are usually not covered. … At Protect My Car, we do not cover struts with our vehicle service contracts and our Ambassador plans, as we classify them as wear and tear parts. However, some of our competitors do.
Is CarShield a ripoff?
No, CarShield is not a scam. The extended warranty provider has been in business for 16 years, during which time it has covered over 1 million vehicles. Additionally, CarShield has also been featured on ESPN, CNN, HGTV, and TBS and has several celebrity endorsements.
Why extended warranties are a waste of money?
Well, the worst thing about an extended warranty is that it is overpriced. In fact, about half of what you pay goes to the salesperson’s commission. So a lot of the money you hand over doesn’t even go toward the purpose of the warranty, which is to pay for things that go wrong with the car over the contract period.
What is a good price for an extended car warranty?
An extended car warranty costs $1,500 on average. The cost of an extended car warranty can be anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 depending on several factors, including the condition of the car, the car’s mileage, and the amount of coverage included in the warranty.
Is protect my car a good extended warranty?
Protect My Car is known for having the best maintenance benefits for extended auto warranty coverage. We rate this provider a 4.5 out of possible 5.0-star rating, which makes Protect My Car tied for third place alongside CarShield and autopom!.
Who has the best extended car warranty?
12 Best Extended Car Warranty Companies
|Best Extended Car Warranty||Motor1 Award||Cost Rating|
|#1: Endurance||Best Coverage||4.5|
|#2: CarShield||Best Value||5.0|
|#3: CARCHEX||Best for Used Cars||4.5|
|#4: Protect My Car||Best Maintenance Benefits||4.5|
How can I protect my car?
What You Can Do
- Keep your vehicle locked at all times, even while driving.
- When parked, never leave your keys in the car. …
- Never leave your car running and unattended.
- Avoid leaving valuables inside your vehicle where passersby can see them.
- Do not leave your vehicle title in the car. …
- Know where you’re going.