Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove McAfee ENS from the machine without the uninstall password or the grant number to download the EPR tool. And there are no workarounds available at this moment.
How do I Uninstall McAfee Endpoint without password?
- Log on to the ePO console.
- Click Menu, Policy, Policy Catalog.
- Select Endpoint Security Common from the Product drop-down list.
- Select Options from the Category drop-down list.
- Click your policy.
- Select Require password to uninstall the client.
How do I force Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security?
Type McAfee in the Apps & Features search bar. You should see three programs listed. Begin by uninstalling McAfee Endpoint Security Firewall. Click the Uninstall button for the application, and then click Uninstall on the confirmation dialog.
How do I Uninstall McAfee on Windows 10 without password?
Uninstall ENS from client computers using Windows automated removal steps:
- Open the Control Panel, Programs and Features or Apps & features (depending on your version of Windows).
- Wait up to 30 minutes for background architecture files to be removed.
- Remove McAfee Agent from Programs and Features or Apps & features.
How do I Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security from command prompt?
To uninstall all McAfee products, use command –accepteula –ALL . To uninstall only Endpoint security –accepteula — ENS. To uninstall ENS and McAfee Agent use command –accepteula –ENS –MA.
What is the administrator password for McAfee Endpoint Security?
The default administrator password for the clientUI is abcde12345. McAfee recommends that administrators change the default password immediately after the installation is complete.
How do I disable McAfee Endpoint Encryption boot protection?
How to Disable McAfee Safe Boot
- Reboot the computer. …
- Open the “Start” menu. …
- Enter the following command at the command prompt followed by the “Enter” key to change the directory to the SafeBoot directory: …
- Remove the McAfee Safe Boot program by entering the following command at the prompt: …
How do you disable McAfee?
How to disable McAfee SecurityCenter
- Right-click the McAfee icon at the bottom-right corner of your Windows Desktop.
- Select Change settings > Real-time Scanning from the menu.
- In the Real-Time Scanning status window, click the Turn off button.
- You can now specify when you want Real-Time Scanning to resume.
How do I delete an endpoint?
Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs screen is displayed. Scroll down the list of installed programs, select Websense Endpoint and click Remove.
How do I manually uninstall McAfee?
Click in the search box on the bottom left corner of task bar (either Cortana or the magnifying glass) and type “Add or remove programs” Click on the icon that appears. Select “McAfee VirusScan Enterprise” and then click Uninstall.
Why won’t McAfee uninstall on my computer?
Uninstall using McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool
If you are unable to uninstall the McAfee through Windows settings, then you can try McAfee’s official removal tool known as McAfee Consumer Product Removal or MCPR tool. … Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the uninstallation process to complete.