Below is an overview of the steps: • Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the camera. Insert a microSD card (optional). Perform the camera mounting steps (Wall Mount or Pole Mount). Connect the other end of Ethernet cable to the PoE Adapter or a Ubiquiti Networks TOUGHSwitch™.
How do I access my UniFi camera?
Enter your Username and Password of your Ubiquiti account to connect the account to the NVR. On the Cameras page, you have the option to view all cameras (default), a selected group of cameras, or a single camera, depending on your search criteria.
How do you add a camera to UniFi video?
Steps: Token Adoption
- Navigate to the NVR’s Settings page.
- If the Camera Adoption Token field is empty, click NEW TOKEN. …
- Navigate to the camera’s web interface by entering its IP address in the browser.
- Enter the IP address of the NVR in the UniFi Video server field.
- Enter the Adoption Token in the Adoption Token field.
How do I record my ubiquiti camera?
Log in to the UniFi Video Controller and go to the Cameras section. Open a camera’s Properties pane by clicking on the camera. Click on the Recording tab. Under the Configuration section, in the Record Mode dropdown, choose either Always Record or Record Only Motion, then click Save.
How do I access my ubiquiti NVR?
There are two ways to access the portal: Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool For users with a DHCP‑enabled LAN and using the Chrome browser. Direct Connection to UniFi NVR Configure the UniFi NVR by connecting it directly to your computer via Ethernet.
Can you view Ubiquiti cameras remotely?
Past this date, UniFi Video installations will no longer be remotely accessible via video.ui.com when outside of their local network. If you have a UniFi Video installation we recommend upgrading to UniFi Protect, Ubiquiti’s go-forward product for security camera installations.
How do I access ubiquiti remotely?
To enable remote access on a software install:
- Log into your local UniFi Network application as usual.
- Navigate to System Settings > Administration.
- Turn the Enable Remote Access feature ON.
- Enter your Ubiquiti account credentials to Remote Access Portal credentials on the login request and select Enable Remote Access.
Can you still download UniFi video?
UniFi® Video is a powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management surveillance system designed to work with UniFi® Video Cameras. … The UniFi Video software can also be downloaded and installed on a Windows/Linux system.
Is UniFi Protect free?
No Subscription Fees:
With UniFi Protect, there are no subscription fees to worry about whatsoever.
How do I record UniFi protect?
To change the Recording Quality settings in the UniFi Protect mobile app:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and select Cameras.
- Tap on the desired camera, then tap the Cog icon to open the camera’s settings.
- Tap on Recording Quality and adjust the camera’s frame rate and image quality.
Where are UniFi video files stored?
The Default location of recordings are: Windows Default: C:ProgramDataunifi-videovideos. Linux Default: /var/lib/unifi-video/videos. airVision-C/UVC-NVR Default: /srv/unifi-video/videos.
Is UniFi Video Dead?
This means UniFi-Video products will no longer be offered or supported, beyond 2020. More specifically: No software or hardware revisions will be released, including for web UI and mobile applications.
Can’t connect to UniFi NVR?
Follow these steps to troubleshoot: Check the UI Status page to see if there is any issue on our side. Verify that the name of the NVR as shown in the UniFi Video Controller’s Settings matches how it appears in video.ui.com. If the NVR in question was restored from another UVC-NVR, it should be re-adopted.
How do I set up a new NVR?
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the back of your NVR. …
- Connect an Ethernet cable from one of the PoE ports on your NVR to your camera. …
- Connect a VGA or HDMI cable from the back panel of your NVR to a monitor or TV. …
- Connect the included mouse to a USB port on the front or back of your NVR.
Press and hold the Reset button (the crescent moon button) located below the Power button for 10+ seconds. The device will take up to 60+ seconds to restore the default configuration and return to the original factory version.