How do I read Symantec logs?
To view the server logs
Select the server for which you want to view the log. Log options displayed, depend on the component for which the log is viewed: Launch Server – Launch Server Log and Streaming Console Log. Streaming Server – Streaming Server Log and Streaming Console Log.
How do I check Symantec Endpoint Protection Update logs?
Login to the SEPM. Click Monitors > Logs. Set Log type to System. Set Log content to Client Activity.
To open the System log, follow these steps:
- Double-click the SEP system tray icon.
- Click View Logs.
- Click View Logs next to Client Management.
- Click System Log.
- Click Filter and set the time range appropriately.
What is an AV log?
The AV logs folder contains a series of log files, one file for each day of log entries. The files are named MMDDYYYY. log, where MMDDYYYY indicates the date of the log entries. Each comma-delimited log file is a plain text file that can be viewed in Notepad or Excel.
Does Symantec Endpoint Protection track websites?
Symantec’s cloud-based endpoint-protection service can monitor all of your company’s PCs with minimal setup time. … Packages such as Interguard Sonar can monitor all e-mail and IM sessions, track and filter Web usage, log users’ keystrokes and program use, and capture screenshots on command for as little as $87 per user.
How do I check my AntiVirus log?
To view a Microsoft Defender Antivirus event
- Open Event Viewer.
- In the console tree, expand Applications and Services Logs, then Microsoft, then Windows, then Windows Defender.
- Double-click on Operational.
- In the details pane, view the list of individual events to find your event.
Where can I find AntiVirus logs?
Viewing the Last AntiVirus Scan Log on an Endpoint
- On the endpoint, select Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click Agent Control Panel. Step Result: The Agent Control Panel opens.
- Select AntiVirus from the main menu.
- In the Virus and Malware scan history section, click View Log.