How do I create an app protection policy?
Select Apps > App protection policies. This selection opens the App protection policies details, where you create new policies and edit existing policies. Select Create policy and select either iOS/iPadOS or Android. The Create policy pane is displayed.
What are examples of app protection policies?
App protection policy settings include:
- Data relocation policies like Save copies of org data, and Restrict cut, copy, and paste.
- Access policy settings like Require simple PIN for access, and Block managed apps from running on jailbroken or rooted devices.
How do I set up an Intune policy?
- Navigate to the Azure portal and select the Intune blade.
- Select “Device Compliance” and then “Policies”
- Click “Create Policy” and then I am going to create a policy that I will apply to my end users personal devices. …
- Once you have configured all of your Compliance settings, save the policy.
How do I set up MAM?
To configure the MAM provider
Choose Mobility (MDM and MAM) in the Manage group. Click Microsoft Intune. Configure the settings in the Restore default MAM URLs group on the Configure pane. Use MAM auto-enrollment to manage enterprise data on your employees’ Windows devices.
What is Citrix Workspace app protection?
App protection is an add-on feature for Citrix Workspace app (CWA) that provides enhanced security when using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops published resources. Two policies provide anti-keylogging and anti screen capturing capabilities in a Citrix HDX session.
What is protect app on Android?
Google Play Protect keeps your apps safe and your data private
- It runs a safety check on apps from the Google Play Store before you download them.
- It checks your device for potentially harmful apps from other sources. …
- It warns you about potentially harmful apps.
- It may deactivate or remove harmful apps from your device.
How do I monitor app protection policies?
User app protection status
Select Apps > Monitor > App protection status, and then select the Assigned users tile. On the App reporting page, select Select user to bring up a list of users and groups.
What are the device enrollment requirements for app protection policies MAM )?
Device enrollment is not required even though the Company Portal app is always required. For MAM-WE, the end user just needs to have the Company Portal app installed on the device.
How do I assign a compliance policy to a device?
To manage the compliance policy settings, sign in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center and go to Endpoint security > Device compliance > Compliance policy settings. This setting determines how Intune treats devices that haven’t been assigned a device compliance policy.
Why is my device not compliant Intune?
When you create a device compliance policy, Intune automatically creates an action for noncompliance. If a device isn’t meeting your compliance policy, this action marks the device as not compliant. You can customize how long the device is marked as not compliant. This action can’t be removed.
How long does it take to implement Intune?
This is very easy to do, there is a wizard within Intune that will walk you through it (10-15 minutes tops).