You account PIN (sometimes called Security Number) is an 8-digit number you created when setting up your account, or often times provided as the 8-digit birth date of the account holder.
What is 8 digit backup code in Gmail?
If you lose your phone or otherwise can’t get codes via text, voice call, or Google Authenticator, you can use backup codes to sign in. If you don’t have your security key, you can also use these codes to sign in. After you use a backup code to sign in, it becomes inactive.
What is my security code for my account?
Flip your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your Card Security Code.
How do I recover my Gmail backup code?
If you lost your backup codes, you can revoke them and get new ones.
- Go to the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
- Select Show codes.
- Select Get new codes.
How can I recover my 8 digit backup code on Instagram?
To get a list of recovery codes for your account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Additional Methods.
- Tap Backup Codes.
What is a 6 digit verification code?
If you received a 6-digit numerical code through a text message on your mobile phone, this is a Phone Verification code. This is used to confirm that the mobile number in our system belongs to you and that you would like to receive text message notifications on that device.
How do I find my email verification code?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you’re creating your account, you’ll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
What is my Google security code?
A Google verification code is a short numeric code that’s sometimes sent to your phone or email address, which you use to complete a task like password recovery. It’s an added security step that ensures only you (or someone else who is authorized to access your Google account) gains entry.
What is my 4 digit security code?
Look for the 4-digit code printed on the front of your card just above and to the right of your main credit card number. This 4-digit code is your Card Security Code.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code for Google?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
How can I recover my Gmail password without 8 digit backup code?
Account recovery form: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery is the only option provided by Google to recover the account.
How can I log into my Gmail account without verification code?
Open the Google Account Settings > Security > 2-Step Verification and click on the Turn off button. Enter Google account password and click Enter to verify. That’s it, this will deactivate 2-step verification allowing you to log in through any device without needing verification code.
How can I recover my Gmail password without email and phone number?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.