To fix this, you need to visit the settings option of whichever security software that you are using and locate the SSL scanning feature of the software. Once you find it uncheck the box that indicates if it is enabled. Once you disable this feature on your security software, you should try visiting the website again.
How do I get rid of secure connection failed in Firefox?
Solution 2: Adjust SSL setting on Firefox
- Open Firefox. Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter key on your keyboard.
- The warning page would shows up. Click I accept the risk to go on.
- Copy security. ssl. …
- Now try to connect the website again to see if the error has gone.
Why am I getting secure connection failed in Firefox?
An incorrect system date can cause Firefox to detect that the website’s security certificate is expired or invalid. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time and time zone. For more information, see How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites.
How do I fix secure connection failed?
Method no 1. Check SSL settings in your browser
- Launch your web browser application and type About:Config in the new tab bar.
- Afterward, hit Enter. …
- Find the search box section and put security. …
- If you discover that the value field section is set to true, you need to change it to false.
- Do that might double-clicking it.
How do I change my connection is not secure in Firefox?
Click on Settings on the bottom-left. Click Additional and then Network. In the Encrypted connections scanning section check the Do not scan encrypted connections option and confirm this change. Finally, reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
How do I remove secure connection?
Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Select Kaspersky Secure Connection, click Uninstall/Change. When Kaspersky Secure Connection Setup Wizard screen appears, click Next and follow the instructions on the screen. When you’re asked for confirmation click ‘Remove’.
How do I fix secure connection failed Windows 10?
Set your date and time. Restart your router. Check for malware. Disable the SSL or HTTPS scanning feature in your anti-virus software.
How do I secure my connection in Firefox?
How to Fix Your Connection is Not Secure in Firefox
- 1 Make Sure Date and Time are Correct. Security certificates are used by our web browsers and computers to make sure a particular site is safe. …
- 2 Clearing the Browser History and Cache. …
- 3 Try the Webpage Again.
How do I fix TLS handshake in Firefox?
How to Fix TLS Handshake Failure in Firefox?
- Clear Firefox cache and browsing history.
- Remove suspicious add-ons.
- Disable HTTP scanning on antivirus software.
- Use Google’s DNS.
- Disable IPv6.
How do I fix connection was reset?
Follow the steps in the troubleshooter, and see if that fixes the problem.
- Check Your Internet Connection & Router. …
- Check Other Websites. …
- Clear Your Browser Cache. …
- Change the device you are using. …
- Try a different browser and internet connection. …
- Use Incognito Mode. …
- Extensions. …
- Check Your Antivirus and Firewall Software.
What is connection failed?
Causes of a Connection Failed With Error 651 Error
Error 651 indicates that an attempt at a connection to the internet was unsuccessful, or an existing connection has been terminated.