How can we protect plants essay?
There are many ways by which we can save trees:
- Plant more and more trees.
- Reduce the use of paper.
- Share books and donate when you don’t need them.
- Water your saplings daily.
- Create awareness among people about the hazard.
How plants affect our daily life?
Plants are really important for the planet and for all living things. Plants absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen from their leaves, which humans and other animals need to breathe. Living things need plants to live – they eat them and live in them. Plants help to clean water too.
Why is it important to protect trees and plants?
Trees absorb pollutants such as Carbon monoxide, Sulphur dioxide and Nitrogen dioxide in the air. By trapping particles such as dust, smoke, ash and pollen, trees clean the air we breathe. … If we have more trees, the air we breathe will be cleaner. Those plants we grow for decorative purposes are providing us clean air.
How can we save a tree in 10 points?
Here are some simple ways children can help save trees.
- Don’t waste paper. We are all aware that we can help save trees from being cut down by using less paper. …
- Play with Rubbish! …
- Borrow, share and donate books. …
- Plant a tree. …
- Visit the forest. …
- Stay on the footpaths/trails.