Can Microsoft security questions change?
If your admin enable the self-service password reset, you can go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/passwordreset/Register.aspx to change the security question. Click change button to change the security questions.
How do I remove the security question on Windows 10?
How to disable Windows 10 Security Questions. Login to the Windows 10 local user account. Go to the Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Update your security questions as instructed above. Simply remove all the security questions you have set up earlier.
Can you skip Windows 10 security questions?
Right when you select the password field, Security Questions shows up instantly. To skip the questions, do not set a password for that account, and click next. It is possible to create an account without security questions if you leave them blank. You can set up the new password for yourself at the later stage.
How can I reset my Microsoft security question?
how do i change my security questions
- Go to https://account.live.com/pw.
- Enter the affected Microsoft account and the characters that you see in the picture, and click “Next”.
- Choose either “Email me a reset link, Security questions or Send a code to my phone”.
What are the Windows 10 security questions?
Security Questions for Windows 10 Local Account
- What was your first pet’s name?
- What’s the name of the city where you were born?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What’s the name of the city where your parents met?
- What’s the first name of your oldest cousin?
- What’s the name of the first school you attended?
How do I install Windows 10 without security questions?
You can create users without security questions by going into the “Local Users and Groups” panel within Computer Management. In there you have the option to create users with or without a password along with the settings like “change password on next login”, or “set password to never expire”.
How do I stop security questions?
How to disable account security questions using Group Policy
- Open Start.
- Search for gpedit. …
- Browse the following path: …
- On the right side, double-click the Prevent the use of security questions for local accounts policy.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
How do I disable Windows security?
Turn off Defender antivirus protection in Windows Security
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off.
How do I set security questions on Windows 10?
How to update local account security questions on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options.
- Under “Password,” click the Update your security questions link.
- If prompted, enter your current account password.
- Click the OK button.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a security question.
How do I bypass Windows 10 setup?
If you have a computer with an Ethernet cable, unplug it. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, disconnect. After you do, try creating a Microsoft account and you’ll see a “Something went wrong” error message. You can then click “Skip” to skip the Microsoft account creation process.
Is it worth having a Microsoft account?
The most obvious benefits of using a Microsoft account include the ability to download, install and restore modern UWP apps from the Windows Store. … It also means that you’ll save you a lot of money when purchasing applications because you will not have to buy the same app for each computer or device you own.
How do I find out my Microsoft security questions?
go to http://account.live.com sign in with your WLID and password and it will let you change your security question.
How do I change my security question login?
Set up or change your security questions
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, click Edit.
- If you already have security questions, you’ll be asked to answer them before you continue. …
- Click Change Questions. …
- Choose your new security questions, then enter the answers.
What is security question and answer?
An internet security question is a backup measure used to authenticate the user of a website or an application in the event that they have forgotten their user name and/or password. Theoretically, a security question is a shared secret between the user and the website. … The question and answer should be simple.