How do I remove a protected browser?
How to turn browsing protection on or off
- On the main page, click Settings.
- Select Internet > Browsing protection .
- Choose one of the following: To turn browsing protection on, select Turn on browsing protection. …
- Click OK.
- If your browser is open, restart your browser to apply the changed settings.
How do I open a Kaspersky protected browser?
If you want the website to open in Protected Browser every time you visit it, select Run Protected Browser. If you want Kaspersky Internet Security to prompt you for an action when the website is opened, select Prompt for action. If you want to disable Safe Money for the website, select Do not run Protected Browser.
What is a protected browser?
Protected Browser is a special browser operating mode designed to protect your data as you access bank or payment system websites. When you use an ordinary browser, the application verifies the connection to protected websites when the connection is first established.
How do I disable Kaspersky protected browser?
Open the Settings window of Kaspersky Total Security 2016. Go to the Protection section. In the right frame, scroll down to the Safe Money section and click the switch to enable or disable the component.
Why is there a lock on my browser?
A padlock (or lock) icon displayed in a web browser indicates a secure communication channel between the browser and the server on which the website is hosted. It signifies that the connection to the website is encrypted using HTTPS and has an SSL/TLS certificate.
How do I add Kaspersky Safe money to my website?
In the main window of Kaspersky Internet Security, click Safe Money.
Click Add website to Safe Money.
- Type a website address in the box Website for Safe Money (URL).
- Select an action that will be taken each time you visit this site: Run Protected Browser. Prompt for action. Do not run Protected Browser.
- Click Add.
Why is my Kaspersky Safe Money not working?
Kaspersky Safe Money Failed To Run Protected Browser
Make sure the installed browser is compatible with the Kaspersky product. If it is not, install a compatible browser. Reinstall the web browser if it is compatible. … You need to check if the Run Protected Browser feature has been enabled for the Safe Money feature.
How do I open a protected window?
Find out if the window is open and push it with your hands. If this doesn’t work, place a prybar between the window and the windowsill. Jiggle the window a little, and it will move and be able to slide or come off.
What is the safest Internet browser?
- Firefox. Firefox is a robust browser when it comes to both privacy and security. …
- Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a very intuitive internet browser. …
- Chromium. Google Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome for people who want more control over their browser. …
- Brave. …
Do I need both Chrome and Google?
Chrome just happens to be the stock browser for Android devices. In short, just leave things as they are, unless you like to experiment and are prepared for things to go wrong! You can search from Chrome browser so, in theory, you don’t need a separate app for Google Search.